Cinnamon Capsules - 90 Organic Kosher Veggie Caps
Why Choose Pure Mountain Botanicals® Organic Cinnamon Capsules?Our Cinnamon Capsules are made with Premium Certified Organic Cinnamon Bark (Naturally Grown Cinnamomum Cassia). We choose to use Cinnamon Cassia because it has been more qualitatively studied, and is thought to have more blood sugar balancing and insulin stimulating properties.*
Cinnamon bark promotes good circulation and powerful internal energy.* Cinnamon possesses a unique power amongst botanicals by assisting in the bodys conversion of sugar (glucose) into energy.*
- Full Spectrum Pure Cinnamon Bark
- 450mg per Capsule (No fillers or Additives)
- 100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Certified Organic Cinnamon Supplement (Made in USA)
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
Cinnamon has been shown to help:
- Maintain blood sugar balance
- Reduce longterm complications from elevated blood sugar
- Protect against cataracts, retinopathy, neuropathy associated with high blood sugar
- Maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Studies show Cinnamon improves insulin sensitivity
- 1 Bottle = 90 veg caps
- Each capsule provides 450 mg organic Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Consider pairing with our Blood Sugar Harmony
What is Cinnamon? (Cinnamomum cassia)
In addition to its use as a spice, Cinnamon has long been used to help a wide variety of conditions including loss of appetite, diarrhea, gastrointestinal complaints such as indigestion and dyspepsia, and poor circulation. More recently, Cinnamon has been gaining attention for its ability to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
Extracts of Cinnamomum cassia have been found to increase glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis, and increase sensitivity of the insulin receptor on cells. Cinnamon is also thought to aid in triggering the insulin cascade system. A 2003 study published in Diabetes Care reported that patients taking one to six grams Cinnamon daily, significantly lowered their serum concentrations of glucose, triglycerides, and total cholesterol. No significant changes were seen in the placebo group. The study observed a continued maintenance of lower serum glucose and lipid concentrations even after the patients had stopped consuming Cinnamon.
In addition to improving cellular glucose metabolism, Cinnamon has also demonstrated significant antioxidant activity. This property can help in the prevention of complications related to chronic blood sugar imbalance and insulin-resistance including neuropathy, retinopathy, cataracts, and other conditions.
Cinnamon has been used to help:
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Maintain healthy cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduce or avoid complications related to chronic elevated blood sugar including cataracts, retinopathy, neuropathy
I take this product to help alleviate inflammation in my joints - specifically in my fingers due to an auto-immune issue that has plagued me for years. This cinnamon product helps so much that I am able to do more with less pain on a daily basis.