Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil Additive for Face and Body Wash or Foot Soak - 100% Pure Natural & Kosher - 1 fl oz Bottle
- 100% PURE & NATURAL TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL - Extracted from the grass using the preferred steam distillation method. There are no additives, no fillers, nothing to dilute the 100% pure living oil to help deliver maximum benefits from each 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) glass bottle
- PURITY TESTED - You can be confident in our essential oils because they have been purity tested using organoleptic methods, GC-MS Analysis and FTIR Analysis. In addition, our essential oils have been certified Kosher by KOF-K and are Gluten Free
- SUSTAINABLY FARMED - The Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) we use is cultivated in Australia using good, ecologically responsible practices that guarantee its sustainability so that you, your children, and your children's children, can continue to enjoy the best lemongrass oils for decades to come
- MANY USES: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizer, Diffusion, Oil Burner, Inhalation of Plantlife, Compress, Perfume Essence, Healing Blends, Therapy, Spa and Home Care, Skincare Products, Candles, Cleaning Product Solutions, Face n Body Wash, Bath Bombs & Good Foot Soak
- 100% MANUFACTURER'S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Try the Best - Risk Free! Our Tea Tree Oil and ALL Products from Pure Mountain Botanicals are covered by a no-questions asked money back guarantee
When writing a Latin name for a plant, the genus is capitalized and species is all lower case. You have capitalina both. Im not so much a grammar natzi but I do have education in forestry.
Joe Elkins, BSF MBA